Cosmetic Client Office Policies
- New patients should arrive at least 30 minutes before their appointments to complete paperwork.
- Please give a 24 hour cancellation notice for filler and Botox/Xeomin appointments. Please provide a 48 hour cancellation notice for Laser, Ultherapy or Cosmetic Thread Appointments. A 10% of the total service cancellation fee will be applied to the same day cancellation. no show/no call and applies to all appointments.
- All cosmetic patient appointments will require a credit card to be kept on file.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency or you believe you are experiencing a life-threatening situation, call 911 immediately, or go to the emergency department of your nearest hospital.
- For billing related questions please call our Billing Manager, Doris Chavez at 813-532-9997.
- Add a $100 deposit will be required for cosmetic procedure/Laser appointments and will be applied toward the service. Your deposit will be applied to your visit and is nonrefundable in the case of a no-show appointment or same-day cancellation.
- A $50 deposit is required for all aesthetic appointments and will be applied to your visit. It is nonrefundable in the case of a no-show appointment or same-day cancellation.
- There will be a charge for any calls or pages outside of business hours.
Forms & Assessments
New Patient Forms
Health Screening Forms