Cosmetic Client Office Policies
- New patients must submit their new patient paperwork 24 hours before their appointment in order to be seen so it can be processed and reviewed prior.
- $100 cancellation fee or 10% off the total service over $500.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency or you believe you are experiencing a life-threatening situation, call 911 immediately, or go to the emergency department of your nearest hospital.
- For billing related questions please call our Billing Manager, Doris Chavez at 813-532-9997.
- Add a $100 deposit will be required for cosmetic procedure/Laser appointments and will be applied toward the service. Your deposit will be applied to your visit and is nonrefundable in the case of a no-show appointment or same-day cancellation.
- A $50 deposit is required for all aesthetic appointments and will be applied to your visit. It is nonrefundable in the case of a no-show appointment or same-day cancellation.
- There will be a charge for any calls or pages outside of business hours.