- New patients should arrive at least 30 minutes before their appointments to complete paperwork.
- Please give a 24-hour notice for cancellation. All cancellations must be called in during normal business hours. No messages are received when the office is closed. After hours is for emergencies only. A $50 fee will be applied to same day cancellation, no show/no call and applies to all appointments.
- Ultherapy procedure appointments require a 48 hour cancellation notice.
- All cosmetic patient appointments will require a credit card to be kept on file.
- A $50 deposit is required for all cosmetic procedures and is applied to the cost of the procedure.
- Please allow up to 10 days for prior authorizations, referrals, and appeals to be completed.
- If it’s been a year since your last check-up, call for a complete preventive care exam.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency or you believe you are experiencing a life threatening situation, call 911 immediately, or go to the emergency department of your nearest hospital.
- For billing related questions please call our Billing Manager, Doris Chavez at 813-532-9997.